Welcome to my Blog

Asslam-o-Alikum My name is Rehan Ali, I’m a Freelance interactive art AD/Designer from Sahiwal, Pakistan. I enjoy working on web and interactive projects, which include motion graphics and 3D...

Words about Blogging Blogging is a Fun way to Share and Communicate. I learned a lot from various blogs, and here in return I like to share my experience...

Hire Me Have a interactive project in your mind ? Like to own a Enhanced interactive Web site or Commercial Design for your company ? Get in touch with me, I would be glad to help! ...

rehanez@gmail.com

5.08.2009

No that First Post

This is my First Post here and its not THAT First post after all ..

I'm working on my Portfolio and I am been curious about having my personal domain where i could then host my own Blog Script ! .. while then i am blogging here at Blogspot as this is a Great Free Service by Google .

Do you have a Blog ? .. why not ? .. dont know what to Write ? Ahh Gr8 Questions .. Comm on Press the Button have a Blog of your own and start Writing something .. why not about your Computing Experience ! some time things will sort out own its own .