Welcome to my Blog

Asslam-o-Alikum My name is Rehan Ali, I’m a Freelance interactive art AD/Designer from Sahiwal, Pakistan. I enjoy working on web and interactive projects, which include motion graphics and 3D...

Words about Blogging Blogging is a Fun way to Share and Communicate. I learned a lot from various blogs, and here in return I like to share my experience...

Hire Me Have a interactive project in your mind ? Like to own a Enhanced interactive Web site or Commercial Design for your company ? Get in touch with me, I would be glad to help! ...

rehanez@gmail.com

6.18.2009

Write Urdu in Windows


Your computer is Ready for Urdu ?


The modern day Internet Support Urdu as a Font rather then just some images processed by the INPAGE .. The urdu fonts then can be published in Many Urdu web Sites and Blogs like bbc urdu and urdu point .


You could Write Emails .. can also chat in urdu the same way u do in English .. the windows Xp Support Urdu as a Language what we need is a phonetic layout for the keyboard input .

That’s the old way

http://i43.tinypic.com/28k1oi9.jpg

That’s the new way

پاکستان زندہ باد

Ok you need all those URDU FONTS that been used on the internet in diffrent websites to view there urdu content, there are 3 Fonts that been used by most of the Urdu Websites and Blogs.

download THIS PACKAGE that contain all the necessary fonts and software to Read and Write Urdu in windows XP and Vista .

More over you could watch these 2 video tutorials that demonstrate using Urdu as an Modern day Internet Computing Language.

Tutorial 1 ( it covers the Font Installation procedure )

Tutorial 2 ( it covers the urdu writing procedure XP / Vista )

1 comment:

Leave Comment